Toyota Tsusho Africa (Pty) Ltd, established in 1999, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation which is one of the 17 Toyota Group Companies.
TTAF was founded as a trading and supply-chain specialist of the Toyota Group and is a multi-business enterprise, comprising both Automotive and Production Support capabilities, strategically located to ensure optimal service and delivery output to all customers.
Our Business Service Offering:
- Business management, vehicle and parts distribution, marketing and after sales support to the TTAF distributor network
- Global sourcing of product / material, which includes a large range of steel, machinery and spare parts.
- Warehousing and storage facilities (Stock Management)
- Clearing and Forwarding services
- Engineering and machinery installations
- A Just in Time Wheel & Tyre Assembly for Toyota South Africa
- Scrap Metal recycling
- Corporate organisational development solutions
Our Business Support Network:
- Head Office and Production Support Centre is situated in Durban
- Toyota Tsusho Africa's Automotive Division operates from our Johannesburg Office to provide key support to 7 Toyota Tsusho Corporation Distributors, across Africa.
- A further four regional support offices have been established in Juba - Republic of Southern Sudan, Nairobi - Kenya, Luanda - Angola and Lusaka - Zambia. Toyota Tsusho Africa is proud to be supported by approximately 400 staff members.
- Human Capital Management Division supports our staff compliment ensuring continued future growth and development expansion.