Engineering and Installation Services
Toyota Tsusho Africa's Engineering and Installation Services Team has extensive experience in large-scale project facilitation and machinery supply and can service both the Mobility and Life & Community and Earth & Resources fields.
Services offered by the Engineering and Installation Services Team include:
- Shipping, delivery and tracking services
- Logistics Management
- Project Management
- Toyopuc (PLC)
- Temco Alpha Rail System
- Spare Parts procurement support
Spare Parts Procurement
Operating under the banner of Toyota Tsusho Africa's Machinery Division, the Spare Parts Procurement Team plays a dual role, focused mainly on procurement and supply support, including related market research activities.
The Spare Parts Procurement Team is responsible for the sourcing of equipment spares and consumables for automotive manufacturers, 1st Tier Suppliers and the Life & Community and Earth & Resources industry, through an expansive Global Network with countries such as Japan, Thailand, China, United States, Australia and in Europe.
Large-scale projects specific to the Spare Parts Procurement Team, include the sourcing of approximately 16000 spare parts, in the Toyota Hilux and the Next Generation Corolla installations, in 2007.
The Spare Parts Procurement Team manage a complete supply chain system including the following services:
- Market Research
- Clearing and Forwarding services
- Warehousing and Storage facilities
- Stock Management
- Tracking and Delivery Services to Customer
Toyota Tsusho Africa are distributors of:
- Kawasaki Robot, Spare Parts, call out service
- Toshiba Injection Molding Machine, Spare Parts, call out service
- CKD , Toyooki , Meitec, Yanase, Star Seiki, JTekt, ANEST IWATA, Nanaboshi, Pyles Japan
- Electric Componentry, Pneumatics and Mechanical Parts Procurement
- Welding Wire