The Global Trade and Logistics – New Business Development (NBD) team, captures and develops business opportunities in line with the Toyota Tsusho service offering.
By doing so, the NBD team develop and establish products, functions and business models that transcend the framework of the current business organisation.
This move is aimed at creating new business opportunities for the company as well as contributing to the prosperity of the African continent.
Our main focus is placed on developing stable, long-term business relationships with reliable partners in order to maximise global sales and service offering.
Our services to the Life & Community and Earth and Resources industries:
- Global sourcing of product/material
- Shipping, delivery and tracking services
- Warehousing & storage facilities (Stock management)
- Machinery & Equipment procurement through specialised technical advice
- Full turn-key operation through project management control with careful selection of sub-contractors within the areas:
- Alternative Energy, with careful consideration to the environment
- Improved water supply through membrane filtration processes
- Machine maintenance & Spare Parts repair
- Support training
- Safety Management & Auditing based upon the first world requirements, combined with local legislation
Should you have any queries you are welcome to contact:
Tel: +27 31 949 5000
Cell: +27 82 900 0747